De taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Responsible for installation and start-up of new machines and modifications.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers, this regards electrical- and mechanical issues.
- Understand job scope and prepare all required documents for the job.
- Discuss and get the signature of the Final Acceptance (FA) for a new installed machine or upgrade.
- Follow up on open issues before, during and after a project.
- Provide training to customer.
- Check on regular basis with your customers on machine status.
- Report encountered issue in dedicated system and follow up on the progress.
- Advise customers about the status of their machine and suggest improvements.
- Highlight structural issues and follow up with engineering or supplier for improvement.
You will report to the Service Manager Plating who is based in Malaysia.De profielkenmerken
- A candidate with a bachelor’s in engineering or secondary vocational education (MBO) in Engineering supplemented with additional technical training
- Relevant experience in supporting custom designed equipment.
- Experience in galvanic process operations is a pre.
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing and good level of German speech
- Willingness to travel regularly (up to 50% of time) in Europe and Africa
Next to the above-mentioned requirements we are looking for someone who can work independently but is also a team player, has strong communication skills on several levels, can work under pressure and who is organized and punctual.De organisatie
The purpose of the position is to answer customer questions quickly and effectively, resolve issues with empathy and care, document pain points to share with internal teams, nurture relationships, and improve brand credibility.In this role, you are the ambassador of the norms and values of the company.
Our client is part of an international company and develops and produces machines for the semiconductor industry. They employ around 1.500 people worldwide. They have outsourced the production of the plating machines to their sister company in Malaysia. Their customers are worldwide leading producers of chips and their suppliers. The Den Bosch location employs around 50 people. Our client is looking for an ambitious Service Product Specialist.